Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter trip (PNG) Day 1: Flying In!

Here we are on the road again.  

In the midst of the flurry of getting ready to leave, saying good-byes, cramming our suitcases (then weighing them and redistributing their innards), catching the shuttle at 3 a.m. to get to the airport and finally plopping in our seats on the plane...the thoughts cross my mind:

"Am I really suppose to be here?  Wouldn't someone else do a better job?  Do the clothes I'm bringing really go together into presentable outfits?"

Losing a nights' sleep doesn't help make a girl feel adequate...but God is big.  Even though I don't have all my talks put together (because I'm just now finding out about some of them), God knows what He's doing...and He's more than adequate.  And the biggest miracle:  He can make me adequate!

Here's a picture of one delightful moment on our lay-over in Sydney.  (I think a man bearing coffee in the midst of a busy, crowded airport...and who expects nothing of me but to sit in a comfortable chair and enjoy it...is one of the most attractive things in the world!)

1 comment:

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.