Wednesday, April 1, 2015

PNG Easter Conference - Day 2: T-Shirts!

While Dan and Greg were trying to get the venue sorted for our Easter conference, I was on the silkscreen printing T-shirts team!  (I hadn't done anything like that since university days.)  Elton, Isaac, and I spent all afternoon in the hot sun working like a well-oiled machine, if I do say so myself.  I put the board inside the shirt (so the paint wouldn't go through to the other side.) Elton squeegeed on the paint, Isaac hung the shirts up to dry on the longest clothes line I'd ever seen in my life.  These T-shirts will be given away at the conference, and worn for our day of witnessing on the beach.  Each shirt needs five different screens for the five colours (with drying time between each screen.)  We got three screens done, so only two more to go!  (I was sweating like a pig when we were done.  Fortunately for everyone, there are no photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.