Monday, February 25, 2013

PNG (Feb) Day 7: A day in the city

The plan today was to meet with the staff, but our 2 guys needed to be on campus in the morning - so Eva & I drove around and talked with hotels in town trying to get a good deal for our Easter conference coming up. We talked with 3, and have received 1 quote so far which is not all that great.

Then we stopped at the bank (not for "just a few minutes"), caught up with one of our staff girls at Eva's house, and caught up with one of our staff guys at my guest house. I caught my breath for 30 minutes then off to campus for our weekly meeting.

I spoke again to a relatively small group of about 25.  Our staff did great, so great that I hope I didn't spoil it all :-)

Here are some photos that I did remember to take (during the prayer time - shhhh, don’t tell anyone).

Thanks for reading my rambles :-)  And for praying for this budding ministry!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.