Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PNG (Sept.) Day 12 and beyond: "A Discovery!"

A last-minute meeting before heading to the airport, and then we were winging our way home.

Did you know that you can sing without being heard on board a jet?  I don't know if it's just true for people with my alto vocal range, but I've tested it out.  Amidst the background sound of the engine, I sang softly...undetected even by my husband sitting next to me.  Of course it's important not to move your lips in case someone glances over.  The secret is to have your mouth slightly open.  Although words may not be distinctly recognizable, the tune is there.

Go ahead...try it sometime.  You know you want to!

Thanks to all those who have prayed for this trip.  We depend on those prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.