Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pacific Propulsion Aussie Project - Day 1 "Off again"

Well, I'm off again - Kaylynn and I returned from Fiji on Saturday, we were able to see our church friends and our family on Sunday, and at 3 am I got up this morning to fly off to Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea).  
Not a lot of rest, but we know it's what God wants us to do - so we know He'll give us the rest we need.


The flight was a good one (both flights) as usual, and right after I landed and dropped my bags off at my missionary guest house, I met with our 2 local missionary guys, Greg & Elton. We then went to see our potential new office (more on that one later).  I then went to the bank with Greg - as you can see in the photo.
Greg trying to talk through the glass at the bank. 
Tomorrow, I'll write more about the purpose of this trip.  Thanks for praying!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.