Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pacific Propulsion Aussie Project - Day 6 - "Signs"


 Today, being Sunday, was a relax day for us (I actually got an hour nap).  We went to church this morning and it was a special Missions Sunday (last day of a 4-day missions conference).  It was very good.  We walked there and back (30 minutes each way) and so I took some fun pictures of signs (click on the photos to get a bigger picture).
This was at church - quite a surprise to find a wireless EFTPOS machine in PNG!
I liked the message on Zack's shirt (here with Greg & Jasmine) - it says :Live by Faith Not by Sight"

We didn't go in to see if they sold Second-Hand flies!
 This sign is hard to find, so I included a close-up photo below with a yellow circle.  It says "Steddy" - I'm assuming it means Steady and it's telling vehicles to be careful as they drive down into the creek.  I wonder how many people do drive down there.


The last sign today if the sign out front of our guest house (Missionary Home) - Here are Erin and Jasmine after our walk from church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.