Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Fiji Conference 2017 Day 3: "Blast from the Past!"

After a hard afternoon of reading a textbook full of long sentences filled with huge and unusual words, what gives a refreshing distraction?  Internet TV!

We watched some old NCIS episodes...then, after seeing "Ducky," I was hankering for the old Man From U.N.C.L.E. TV show where the same actor plays the co-star spy.  When I was a little girl, I used to pretend I worked for the same spy organization.  My girlfriend and I made identity cards and everything.  Of course my brother was the enemy agent...only he didn't know he was part of the game.  Dan found the old TV show online and we watched an episode.  It was pretty hokey, but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.