Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fiji Day 16: Day Off!

A whole day off!  It started with a beautiful sunrise...



 
We went into town on the bus for some shopping and treats...






And had a nice treat at Gloria Jeans:  a "cocoa loco" which was like an iced mocha.  Very nice!  (We'd tried having one a few days ago, but they had been out of ice.  Yahoo, the iceman must have cometh!)






Dan had loaded a free kindle onto his computer and we downloaded a $4 book, so our entertainment for the evening with me reading it to him...until my voice and eyes gave out!  More story to come!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you were up to see the sunrise on your day off! You must be getting old, haha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sleep on my left side facing the window, and I thought I heard Kaylynn say "Hey look at the sunrise". So I woke up and it was beautiful. I took a couple pictures wand went back to sleep! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And no, it wasn't my voice he heard. I am young and was snoozing!

      Delete

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.