Monday, January 7, 2013

Fiji Day 4: Hanging out after a day in class!

I'm happy to report that I'm really enjoying my new class on biblical interpretation.  It is taught in a way that I can get a hold of...I'm just not sure about the assignments.  That's the hard part.  But we're all in this together (as the song says), and it's a joy!  


Thought you'd enjoy these pictures taken at the house where we're staying.  We're hanging out, the bats are hanging out, and so are some bananas (much to Dan's delight!) 













3 comments:

  1. He was sleeping... but yesterday afternoon it was raining and he flew past us 3 times (I couldn't get a picture). He flew over to a pawpaw tree and ate a part-eaten (by birds) pawpaw - it was 2/3 there when he started and it was gone this morning - so I think he ate all the rest (more than his body weight). Under his dark skin he has wide ring around his neck and shoulders of light brown "fur". It was cool watching him. I'm glad my taxi was late :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.