Monday, January 19, 2015

Fiji Regional Conference - Day 11: "Humanity, God...and the Silver Ferns!"

Wow!  I really like my class.  Systematic theology is biblical theology as it relates to my world.  There are many issues I haven't thought through completely, so I'm learning lots.  

Reading on bunkbed with arms locked...like my dad
I got a little mixed up on how many chapters to read for tomorrow.  The good news is that I read more than I needed to.  The bad news is that I didn't have enough time to write my short paper before going to the netball game.  (The New Zealand Silver Ferns played Fiji's netball team tonight!  What a thrill to see it live!)
New Zealand vs Fiji


Waiting outside stadium for the game to start
 

I just finished the paper...which is a little on the short side.   (Then, again, I always have trouble writing enough words.)  Oh, well.  I'm content and looking forward to tomorrow's class and the ensuing discussions.  I just wish all you at home could be taking this class with me! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.