Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fiji Regional Conference - Day 16: "A Cushy Solution!"

The Problem:

I didn't mention it before...much...but we've been having difficulty sitting comfortably in our room.  We have two hard, wooden chairs (one of which has a cracked bottom.  (I hear you laughing out there!   Naughty!)  The beds, as you've probably read, don't allow headroom for sitting.  I've developed a new appreciation for the Puritans!  Of couse, there's always the floor (yes, Julie, I hear you,) but it's hard on my tush initially, and hard on my knees when trying to get up.

The Solution:

(Hush! Don't tell!)  We've taken the mattress from my top bunk and put it on the floor.  It's our pretend couch!  It's still hard to get up, but it provides cush for the tush.  The cracked-bottom chair is now used for an end table.  Why didn't we think of this sooner?
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.