Friday, January 9, 2015

Fiji Regional Staff Conference- Day 1: Here We Go!


As with most flights to the islands, Dan and I are up at the crack of dawn.  After checking in our bags, it's off to McDonalds for breakfast and a very needed cup of coffee.

Yesterday, we were at this same spot saying good-bye to Dan's sister and family as they headed back to the States after 13 days in New Zealand.  We had a wonderful time with them, but now we need to change gears and think about the conference ahead and our island friends.  I hope we packed everything. (I know we have the individual packets of candy I put together for the welcome/registration desk.  So, I have the important stuff, right?!)

We're meeting the PNG staff in Nadi, Fiji today, then we will all take a bus together in the morning and head for the conference.  I wonder what the next 3 weeks will hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.