Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fiji Regional Conference - Day 4: "The Videos That Weren't"

I was going to upload a video of our PNG "item" for fun night.  Each team had to come up with something representing their assigned island.  Our group was assigned PNG. I'm was a little embarrassed because I narrated the story of how the Fijians took the gospel to PNG...and I sounded like I was addressing children instead of adults.  I tried uploading the thing anyway, burying my pride, but even after trying all night, the thing wouldn't upload.  (Yahoo.  My dignity will remain intact!)

What I'd really like to show you but don't have a video of is Dan playing musical chairs with the island staff.  We were all divided into teams for game night.  Two reps from each team were chosen for musical chairs.  My goodness...the loud laughter and cheering and pushing and antics and fun...It was wild!  Dan didn't win, but he lasted until the final few.  (Mills kids:  imagine Koli's shout of laughter, plus La's...then times 50!)

Since I have no video, I'll include these two photos of me playing games and one of Dan golfing:


Dan, golfing with a group of 25...a game called "best ball"
,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.