Thursday, March 7, 2019

Twelve Days of PNG - Day 1: "First Egg!"

I'm looking at this trip like an egg carton.  Twelve days, twelve little pockets of potential to fill.  However, after just one day, I feel like I've already laid an egg of goof-ups.  It turns out I (Kaylynn) forgot to bring my computer charge cord and my toothbrush.  My computer is already dead and I'm using Dan's little tablet computer.  I'm holding onto all those verses that say, "When I am weak, then I am strong." and "God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise." and "It's not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord."

But...in spite of a day of traveling and very little sleep and forgetful brains, here we are with the privilege of a front-row seat to see what God will do! 
 
In Brisbane, waiting for our connecting flight to PNG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.