Sunday, March 10, 2019

Twelve Days of PNG - Day 4: "A New Look!"

I just got new glasses before coming here...the kind that go dark in the sunlight.  I don't always notice that it's happening, but before seeing photos of myself taken outside, I was hoping that I'd look like a secret agent or a movie star or something...but, nah.  I look different, but don't feel different.

This year's ministry on campus is going to have a different look.  While the staff are working on finding ministry partners during the first part of this semester, we're considering ways to keep the ministry going on campus. We've been hearing that some of our alumni (students who we've trained in the past and who now have jobs in the area) have indicated a desire to maybe lead a discipleship group on campus.  We're thinking God is moving to give our ministry a new look this year.  Our goal is to keep the students focused on Jesus and the Great Commission...so while the look may be new, the focus will remain the same.  (I wonder how it will all come together, but as long as MY focus is secure, maybe my fear of the unknown will be conquered.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.