Friday, March 8, 2019

Twelve Days of PNG - Day 2: "It's the little things!"

After a day of trying to brush my teeth with a toothpick, toothpaste, and my finger, Dan arrived in our room with a new toothbrush in his hand.  I felt like he had just given me a bouquet of flowers.  Never had a toothbrush seemed so romantic.

We spent the morning with our PNG team for a time of singing, devotions and outlining the schedule for the next few days.  It's sure good to be with these beautiful people.  On top of that, Beautlyn had a computer charge cord that fits my computer and she let me take it home! I'm all charged up!

We decided to take each member of our PNG team to lunch each day.  Tanya was brave enough to go first.  It  was good to hear what's going on in her life and what she's learning and what she's trusting God for this year. God is growing her! These are things that we don't find out over a group phone call from New Zealand.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of what we just wrote.